A new tree
“Our team is close-knit, has a great sense of responsibility and always sees opportunities. We all have ‘something’ with the environment, with sustainability and with our living environment. We are really involved in what the environmental service stands for and with each other. We basically work from home and that demands quite a bit from us, but I still experience that we are one team. Something that certainly contributes to this team feeling is that we have our own forest! We take care of this together and every new colleague also gets their own tree. I am curious: will you be our new colleague and will we soon be planting your tree together?”
Do you have enough experience to inspire about 20 professionals? Do you have a ‘feel’ for legislation and regulations? Do you feel challenged when things get really complicated? Do you like it when your work is never standard? Then this position is for you!
The closing date for the vacancy is November 6, 2022.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy or do you have any questions? Please contact Annemieke Hoefakker (senior consultant) – 06-51696494 / email@example.com or with Drohn Tewari (recruiter) – 06 83496246 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Environment & Development team is, among other things, responsible for environmental permits at companies and excavation permits. In addition, the colleagues in this team have the role of case manager for the environment at environmental tables.
The Legal Affairs team provides advice on licensing and enforcement cases, handles enforcement cases, handles objections and appeals and provides all other legal advice. This team also plays an important role in the exchange of knowledge about the Environment and Planning Act within the organisation.
As a team leader, you inspire your team, which consists of licensing authorities and lawyers (from trainees to seniors), you coach and encourage colleagues to get the best out of themselves. You make connections and seek collaboration with other teams, organizational units and management.
- you support the approximately 20 colleagues in your team in their own development;
- you are a sparring partner, for your team and within the organization;
- you understand the impact that current developments, such as the Environment Act, have on the team and you provide support and direction.
We are looking for someone who sees opportunities, is analytical and has strong communication skills.
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following criteria:
- WO work and thinking level;
- experience in a managerial position (mainly working from home);
- feeling for legislation and regulations;
- familiar with/feeling at a political-administrative work environment;
- process strong and keeps an overview;
- excellent oral, written and communication skills.
OFGV offers you a modern and learning working environment, committed colleagues and a flexible working environment. Work is done at home, so a good home workplace is arranged for you. There is an informal working atmosphere where transparent communication and holding each other accountable for results are paramount. The offer consists of:
- an employment contract for one year with a view to permanent employment;
- a salary in scale 12 (maximum € 6,103, based on 36 hours);
- an individual choice budget (IKB) of 17.05%
- good fringe benefits such as ABP pension
- and of course your own tree in our own OFGV forest!