Senior assistant health center
DOSCO / DGO / Primary Healthcare Company
- 32 hours a week
- Location: Oirschot
- Respond before April 18
Working for Defense and in healthcare is possible in Oirschot as a doctor’s assistant. In the health center you and your colleagues work on the health and well-being of military and civilian personnel.
As a doctor’s assistant at the health center you are part of a passionate team that provides general practitioner care to military patients. Your job is one with plenty of challenge, variety and (training) opportunities. One minute you’re answering calls and scheduling appointments at the counter. A little later you are busy with all kinds of administrative work.
You also have rotating work. You can think of taking blood or making EKGs, but also vaccination and other procedures in the procedure room. In the future, it is possible that your range of tasks will be expanded. For example, with travel advice and making a cervical smear.
- You have completed an MBO 4 education in individual health care (doctor’s assistant or nursing).
- You have a sense of responsibility, you have integrity and you can work well individually as well as in a team.
- You have a patient-friendly and social attitude, and you have good communication skills.
- You are flexible and like to learn and pick up new things.
- You are proactive and enthusiastic.
- Salary level: scale 6
- Salary description: The stated salary is based on a full working week of 38 hours.
- Monthly salary: Min €2,024 – Max. €2,899 (gross)
- Employment: Temporary appointment
- Contract duration: This is an appointment for 6 months
- Minimum number of hours per week: 32
- Maximum number of hours per week: 32
Other terms of employment
In addition to the salary and holiday pay, you can count on an end-of-year bonus of 8.33%. The Ministry of Defense attaches great importance to personal growth and career development and offers numerous opportunities for this. The fringe benefits include a maximum of 75% paid parental leave (subject to conditions), study facilities, an extra leave scheme for the elderly and a commuting allowance.
This concerns a maternity replacement, so a temporary appointment for a period of six months.
We are deployable worldwide for peace and security. A diversity of ways of thinking, perspectives and qualities contribute to achieving our mission: ‘Protect what we hold dear’. To this end, we are expressly looking for new colleagues who contribute to diversity within the Ministry of Defence.
We are committed to employing employees who fall under the target group of the Job Agreement Act. If you are registered in the target group register, we also invite you to respond.
Your application data will be destroyed no later than three months after the selection procedure has been completed. This is longer than the standard period prescribed by the General Data Protection Regulation. This longer term is necessary in case an internal candidate starts an objection and/or appeal procedure.
Central government values a diverse and inclusive organisation. Working in diversely composed teams makes us more effective, more innovative and the work more enjoyable. Everyone is therefore invited to apply.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Vacancy, Care, Doctor’s assistant, Nurse, MBO, Part-time, Oirschot, North Brabant.